Monday, April 6, 2009

Dont miss this bit of inspiration! Daily Guru 4-6-09

I was in love with this group of quotes I got in my Daily Guru message today. Amazing! Hope they inspire you as much as they have me...

“Don’t discard your fantasies as merely wishful thinking. Honor them as messages from the deepest part of your being about what you can do and directions you can choose.
-- Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer

"Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born."
-- Dale E. Turner

“Everybody builds a dream in their lifetime. You’re either going to build your dream, or somebody else's. So build your own!"
-- Christopher LaBrec

These and more incredible quotes available from www.thedailyguru.com

1 comment:

lisa and laura said...

Oh, I love these. Especially the one about dreams being renewable. I can't believe I'm trying to get a book published at 30! Who would have thought?