Wednesday, April 8, 2009

30 never sounded so challenging!

With today being my 3oth birthday I thought I'd do a series of posts that are lists of 3o things. Like "30 things I've learned about writing" or "30 favorite inspirational quotes" etc. At first I thought 3o was a little too many things to include in a list but than I realized that meant I had to do this. It's a challenge! So look out for my new series of posts and let me know if you have any suggestions of what sort of lists you'd like to see. This is what I have so far...

30 things I've learned about writing
30 things about me (this sounds chuck full of ego but its really because I want to know about other writers so I better be willing to put myself out there too)
30 inspirational quotes
30 ways to become distracted from writing
30 favorite books
30 blogs I follow

5 comments:

Eric said...

Just don't do the 30 ways to become distracted from writing. I'm affected by that way too often (grin). Oh, and don't feel so bad. In just a couple years, I'd have to do one about 40.

JennM said...

How about the 30 things you love most about your sisters?? LOL

lisa and laura said...

Happy birthday!!!

How about your 30 favorite books?

Sincerely,
Captain Obvious

P.S.
Just saw that this was already on your list, but I really want to sign this as Captain Obvious, so I'm not changing it. Yeah, my priorities are wacked.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! I like the 30 favorite books...or else 30 books you MUST read.

Or how about 30 people you most admire?

30 facts of your life...one for each age?

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

And I love the idea of lists of 30...does it mean you'll do 30 lists, though?!