Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Books! Help me decide what to read next...

Check out what I ordered with my Barnes & Noble gift card. I hopped on there right after I got it to check out the Sarah Dessen books (my new obsession thanks to Miranda!) and found two of them in the bargain section under $4 each with the sale buy 2 get 1 free! So I got both of them and the first Blue Bloods books. I loved The Truth About Forever so much I bought my own copy. Have you read any of these books? I'd love to hear what you think. I'm torn with what to start with...Will Grayson, Will Grayson or This Lullaby?

That Summer
Sarah Dessen

Just Listen
Sarah Dessen

Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods Series #1)
Melissa De La Cruz

This Lullaby
Sarah Dessen

The Truth About Forever
Sarah Dessen

Will Grayson, Will Grayson
John Green, David Levithan

11 comments:

Nayuleska said...

Blue Bloods! I haven't read it, but I say go for it.

Unknown said...

I've heard that the Blue Bloods series is really good, I want to read that one hopefully soon.

Erin said...

I've read all the books in the Blue Bloods series available so far and I think they're fantastic. I love the author's interpretation of vampires. It's definitely different and refreshing. I'm hooked for sure! :-)

Precious said...

I've heard will grayson, will grayson is great! Go for it.

Windy said...

I'm a diehard Sarah Dessen fan and This Lullaby is actually my favorite of hers. I vote for that!

Happy Reading!

~Jamie said...

Will freakin' Grayson.

no contest.

Gina said...

Said to say I haven't read any of these....but I have heard the Blue Bloods series is quite good. The Sarah Dessen books are a bit more heart breaking as I understand it. Happy readin no matter which one you choose!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

JUST LISTEN. My high school students LOVE that book! :-)

Rebecca L Sutton said...

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm finishing up The Dead Tossed Waves then I'm going to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson then Blue Bloods. Just to mix it up with the fantasy/real-life thing. I'm surprised by all the Blue Bloods love. I haven't heard all that much about it but you've got me excited!

lisa and laura said...

Will Grayson, Will Grayson--I saw it on the Best Seller's List and it sounds so good!

Nishant said...

I want to read that one hopefully soon.
indian classified site