Thursday, December 10, 2009

2010 is mine!

2009 has been an awesome year in many ways, but I have to tell you...2010 is going to rock.

I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for this. I was going to put my resolutions list for all to see then changed my mind because I don't want to put a cap on what's possible. There are no limits to what can happen and I like it that way. Of course I want the usual things. On the top of that list, a safe, healthy, happy family as well as my own health and happiness. World peace. (seriously, I dream big, remember?)

Ahhh, then there's SAGE. My beloved story that refused to be shelved. It's Abbey and Gabriel's year. I believe that so deeply that I'm posting it here for all the world to see. I'm either really brave or stupid. I think I'll go with brave.

How about everyone else? Any goals you're willing to put out there for the world?


*Also, I just noticed that I have 97 followers here. WOW! Thanks for your support guys! I never thought this many people would be interested in my little blog. Now who doesn't like seeing a big fat 100? 100% on a test? $100? Love em'.

How about a 100 followers? Yes, please!

3 comments:

Christine Fonseca said...

I vote for brave!!! GO FOR IT! Let's all rock 2010.

Nova said...

I agree! 2010 is the year. You go girl!

Kerrie said...

I believe in dreaming big because I think anything is possible. Two of my goals for 2010 are to get 200 people to attend my Northern Colorado Writers Conference and to get a short story published.