Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My favorite books of 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Boy, do I have a lot of catching up to do here on the blog. But that will have to wait. For now, I'll start by saying that I hope you all are having an awesome holiday season full of friends and family, relaxation, fun and reading. I have a lot of fun stuff to share later (vacations, holidays, writing, working less) but since I'm still in holiday mode and trying to get extra writing time in I'll just share a quick list before 2012 arrives.

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS OF 2011!


SHATTERED SOULS by Mary Lindsey
CATHING JORDAN by Miranda Kenneally
LEGEND by Marie Lu
THE SCORPIO RACES by Maggie Steifvater
LIESEL & PO by Lauren Oliver
DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth
SILENCE by Becca Fitzpatrick
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis
WITHER by Lauren DeStefano
DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver
LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR by Stephanie Perkins
THE THRONE OF FIRE by Rick Riordan
INSIDE OUT by Maria V Snyder
THE GODDESS TEST by Aimee Carter

I can't wait for some of the followups to these books and all the other amazing stories to come in 2012!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved Across the Universe too! Lots of titles on your list I have to read -- heard so much about many. Thanks for the recs!

Happy New Year!