Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So excited!

Eeee I'm so excited to hit ALA this weekend! I'll be getting up at like 5am Saturday then driving 4 hours (if I don't have any major issues) but I get to meet Miranda and Krista and more and hopefully a few authors in the exhibit hall. It's so worth the drive and early rise. This is my first writing/book/trip type event on my own. I was lucky enough to go meet Becca Fitzpatrick at a teachers convention with my sister (really wish she could come this time!) last year, but this time I'll actually be going in the exhibit hall and spending the weekend there. Can't wait to share the details next week.

Also, every excited about the way I used my Borders gift card. The last one is for my son, but I have to admit to loving Toy Story 3.




3 comments:

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Yay! I'll be there too :) Great trip to Borders, I see!!

JennM said...

SO happy for you that you are heading to ALA, but soooo sad that I cannot. :-( LOL

batsick said...

Ahhh, I've been to Borders, butI never ever used my gift card. And from what I'm hearing Waldenbooks in my area is closed!!!

Gah, well, hope you have a nice trip to ALA.