Friday, February 27, 2009

The start of something good...

As I realized how much I would love to find more information on what other aspiring writers go through as they attempt to get their work published. Duh! I thought why don't I create the very thing I want to read? At first I thought I might be getting a little ahead of myself but then again we all have to start somewhere. While I may not be published or even certain my work is ready for that I hope my "random ramblings" will help someone out there know they aren't alone in some of the frustrations and challenges in chasing this beautiful dream. So...no time like the present to start sharing my experience in the early stages.

More later!

1 comment:

Mary Lindsey / Marissa Clarke said...

I look forward to reading your ramblings, Rebecca!