Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June's Must Reads: Posession and Blood Red Road

My life has been rather insane lately (last minute trip to Florida, husband leaving for Iraq for 400 days) so I'm way behind on my BEA post and a long list of other things BUT I had to take a minute to post about 2 fabulous books out this month. Who both just happen to be from the fabulous Simon & Schuster!

POSSESSION by Elana Johnson
We're hosting a live chat with Elana on June 29th 9pm EST at fallenarchangel.com!


























BLOOD RED ROAD by Moira Young
Check out on a sneak peek here . You won't want to stop!


























I was very lucky to read advanced copies of both of these books so I can assure that they are both spectacular non-stop action with just enough romance and perfect for summer reading. The future looks pretty grim in both of stories but in very different settings with very different conflicts. And both stories will keep you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what will  happen for these two kick ass heroines that you can't help but love and cheer for as they go up against all sorts of obstacles to save the people they love. I highly recommend them both!

No comments: