Friday, August 28, 2009

Winner of the book for you, book for your library contest!

I'm super excited to announce the winner of the contest celebrating my one year writing anniversary...

I Heart Book Gossip!

Congratulations! You get to choose two books from the list below. One for you, and one for your local library. They can be the same title or two different ones. The only rule is that you donate it! Hmm, maybe I should have you snap a picture to prove it so you don't keep two of these amazing titles for yourself. (kidding of course) I know I wouldn't blame you. Those I haven't read I can't wait to get my hands on. I have your email in the comments so I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you to everyone who entered and to the new followers. It was so much fun to do this so I'll definitely have more chances to win great book in the future. Oh, and thanks for the great suggestions of books and authors that have inspired you. My to read list just keeps growing and growing!

1. pre-order of Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (not new but you MUST read it plus #3 wouldn't make much sense without it)
3. pre-order of Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
4. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
5. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
6. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
7. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
8. pre-order of Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
9. Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

Congratulations again to I Heart Book Gossip. I can't wait to see which titles you choose!

2 comments:

JennM said...

COngrats to the Winner and "Thanks" to you, Rebecca for a great contest!!

Kay Cassidy said...

Congratulations on your one year blogoversary, Rebecca!